Business Listening & Speaking CDs
- For internationally-minded business people
- A wealth of listening types and tasks. A wealth of speaking opportunities
|Item(s)||Double audio CD for the classroom|
packed with useful language practice… extremely clear and easy for teachers and students to find their way around—English Teaching Professional magazine
A double audio CD to accompany the Business Listening & Speaking coursebook.
The text focuses on broad themes—the impact of new technology on a business, entering a new market, the logistics of an industry—that are relevant to a wide range of industries.
The listening tracks offer:
- A wide variety of themes of intrinsic interest to business people, such as Business Ethics, Company Structure, New Markets and more
- Extended listening passages as well as shorter passages
- Listening for gist, for understanding and for specific information
- A variety of standard English accents that international business persons will encounter
- Listening Clinics: exercises that help learners understand English as it is naturally spoken